- We will never sell or share your contact details
- We hate spam as much as you do and will only send 1-2 email communications per month
- We use third party payment processors and never see or store your payment details
- If you choose to share details regarding your personal circumstances or company to support a private discussion on The ITAM Review – these will only be published if your explicit written permission is received.
Full details as follows:
Privacy & Security
What This Policy Covers
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Information Sharing and Disclosure
The ITAM Review may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of The ITAM Review to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information.
The ITAM Review may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of The ITAM Review;
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to The ITAM Review. If you have provided personal information to The ITAM Review and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify The ITAM Review using our contact page.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and click data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our readers as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletters, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe in each newsletter. Please see the ‘unsubscribe’ feature at the bottom of each newsletter. Your email address and registration details are managed and stored in a third party system.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your The ITAM Review Information is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, The ITAM Review uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions. We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures. Further, The ITAM Review retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
The ITAM Review may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of The ITAM Review websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
The user agreement applies to all clients subscribing to The ITAM Reviews private member area:
- The ITAM Review uses third party payment processors to collect payments – no personal financial information is recorded or stored by The ITAM Review, electronic or otherwise, at any time.
- Usage of The ITAM Review subscription is by user login. Users are not allowed to share their login credentials or content from the site at any time.
- The ITAM Review makes use of login tracking mechanisms to monitor usage of user accounts and reserves the right to withdraw access to a user account if the user account is abused.
- The ITAM Review does not issue refunds for subscriptions