Microsoft Licensing and Software Piracy made the evening news here in the UK this week. In a nutshell, Comet, a major UK high street retailer, wanted to continue to provide their customers with recovery disks after Microsoft withdrew them, claiming they were acting in the best interests of their customers. Microsoft is now suing them for breach of intellectual property. ZDNet reports: David Finn, Microsoft “In...
Explore The ITAM Review Community
ITAM Review Forum
- Big Data and IT Asset Management: A marriage made in heaven or hell?
- Avoiding the audit-deal-cloud rinse cycle
- Podcast Episode 22: News Round
- Please help with the CCL Audit Census
- How to sweat software assets
- Using Pizza to explain IBM Sub-Capacity
- Ask the Barrister
- Gala Dinner 2016 – Date Announced
- ITAM Review Conference 2016 Speakers – Spotlight II
- Expert Panel: The ITAM department of the future