Microsoft Licensing and Software Piracy made the evening news here in the UK this week. In a nutshell, Comet, a major UK high street retailer, wanted to continue to provide their customers with recovery disks after Microsoft withdrew them, claiming they were acting in the best interests of their customers. Microsoft is now suing them for breach of intellectual property. ZDNet reports: David Finn, Microsoft “In...
Explore The ITAM Review Community
Tools Advisor is a searchable directory of ITAM and ITSM tools - ranked and reviewed by customers.
ITAM Review Forum
- Free ITAM Review 12 Box Model Training Certification Offer for Conference Attendees
- Oracle Cloud as a commercial solution
- ITAM during a merger, audit negotiation & Adobe licensing advice
- Increasing your chances of a favourable audit settlement
- How to conquer complex licensing
- How SAM empowers CyberSecurity
- Quick guide to Microsoft BYOL (Bring your own licensing)
- Getting Started with SAM
- ITAM Review Podcast Episode 24: ITAM Futures
- ITAM Review Conference 2016 Speakers – Spotlight III