Microsoft Licensing and Software Piracy made the evening news here in the UK this week. In a nutshell, Comet, a major UK high street retailer, wanted to continue to provide their customers with recovery disks after Microsoft withdrew them, claiming they were acting in the best interests of their customers. Microsoft is now suing them for breach of intellectual property. ZDNet reports: David Finn, Microsoft “In...
Explore The ITAM Review Community
Tools Advisor is a searchable directory of ITAM and ITSM tools - ranked and reviewed by customers.
ITAM Review Forum
- 2016 SAM Tools Universe
- Colin Simmons, Kingfisher: “Maintaining momentum in your ITAM practice”
- Event Listing: A Taste of SAM, 28th October, London
- Creating harmonious relationships with software publishers and auditors
- Adobe and The Cloud
- The rising importance of user management
- Tell us how you would define ITAM for a free ITAM Review Conference Ticket!
- ServiceNow enters SAM market by the back door, upsets partners
- Event: ISO/IEC ITAM Standards Summit
- Kylie Fowler: ITAM for strategic decision making