Microsoft Licensing and Software Piracy made the evening news here in the UK this week. In a nutshell, Comet, a major UK high street retailer, wanted to continue to provide their customers with recovery disks after Microsoft withdrew them, claiming they were acting in the best interests of their customers. Microsoft is now suing them for breach of intellectual property. ZDNet reports: David Finn, Microsoft “In...
Explore The ITAM Review Community
Tools Advisor is a searchable directory of ITAM and ITSM tools - ranked and reviewed by customers.
ITAM Review Forum
- Getting Started with SAM
- ITAM Review Podcast Episode 24: ITAM Futures
- ITAM Review Conference 2016 Speakers – Spotlight III
- Microsoft: “Shelfware should be conceded”
- Over 100 nominations and counting – don’t forget to nominate your ITAM winners!
- Land and expand…. what is possible when SAM is done right
- The Importance of IT Asset Lifecycle Management
- Podcast: Episode 23 – All things SAP
- Join our 1,600 strong virtual classroom
- How independent is your “independent” software advisor?