My flight is booked and I’m on my way to Vegas!
I am pleased to be attending the IAITAM Annual Conference in September. It will be great to put some faces to all the names I have been speaking with since starting The ITAM Review.
If you are attending IAITAM this year and would like to arrange a meeting please contact me.
IAITAM Conference 2009
Where: Henderson, Nevada, USA
When:Tuesday 30th September to Friday 2nd October 2009
- Leading Expert Keynote Speakers from the IT Asset Management Industry
- Educational Seminars/Case Study Sessions
- Best Practices Tracks
- Pre and Post Conference IAITAM Certification Training
- Networking Opportunities with peers, industry experts and ITAM vendors and consultants
- Conference Exhibition Hall – Discuss products and services with Sponsors and Exhibitors
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.