- BDNA / Forrester Webinar: Managing Software Compliance Risks, September 22nd
- ComputerWorld Software Piracy: The Whistle-Blowers’ Motives thanks to Matt Fisher.
- FrontRange Solutions – announce License Manager 3.1
- Numara Software – Unified ITAM Solution, 8 products, one agent, one console.
- Sassafras Software ships K2 v6.2 – Includes new tools for software cost reduction.
- SIWEL Consulting Webinar: Catching Up to Virtualization, September 23rd
- Microsoft – Launches Office Genuine Advantage to support bona fide partners.
- ManageSoft – Scores Nine Fortune 500 Customers In Twelve Months
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.