The ITAM Review is one year old this week. A big thank you to all the readers, contributors and supporters who have helped the site grow over the last year.
Below is a summary of the hottest topics over the last year plus a snapshot of the site statistics:
Most Popular Articles*
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager SAM Add-Ons (January 2009)
- Agent Vs Agentless (May 2009)
- Ten Leaks In Your Software Management Process (April 2009)
- Ten Things To Consider Before Signing Your Next Microsoft Agreement (March 2009)
- IT Asset Disposition Best Practice (August 2009)
- Licensing in Virtual Environments – Six Steps to Containing Costs (April 2009)
- What is IT Asset Management? (September 2009)
- Defrosting SAM Budgets with Managed Services (March 2009)
- The Software Compliance Calendar (April 2009)
- Revolutionising the Identification and Management of Software (June 2009)
- A Free Tactic To Save Thousands in Licensing (January 2009)
- Software Asset Management (August 2009)
- Why SAM Projects Fail (February 2009)
- Accreditations, Affiliations and Career Paths in SAM and ITAM (May 2009)
- New SAM Tool Checklist (May 2009)
Most Popular Pages*
- Vendor Director
- Partner Directory
- ITAM Reviews
- Category / IT Asset Management
- Category / Software Asset Management
- ~ 40% Traffic From Search Engines
- ~ 30% From Referring Sites
- ~ 30% Direct Traffic
- ~ 45% End Users
- ~ 40% Resellers/Partners, Consultants, Trusted Advisors
- ~ 15% Software Vendors
Top Ten Visitor Locations*
48,313 Page Views from 120 Countries
*By number of visitors November 1st 2008 to November 1st 2009.
** Based on The ITAM Review reader survey.
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.