With the Mid-Market SAM Software Group Test published I am now turning my attention to future reports to develop for the ITAM Review.
I recently published the most popular articles over the first year of the ITAM Review (See – ‘A Big Thankyou‘).
Based on the popularity of certain topics over the last year and conversations with readers I have come up with the following short list (in order of my preference):
- What is the best tool for auditing and tracking virtual environments?
- What is the best ITAM add-on for Microsoft SMS/SCCM?
- What are the data and performance trade-offs between Agent and Agentless solutions?
- Enterprise SAM Tools Group Test (>5,000 Devices)
- SaaS Tools Group Test
- Systems Management Tool Group Test
What are your preferences? Please help to steer the direction of future research by letting me know your preference via this simple form.
Thanks in advance for your help.
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.