The aim of the 2010 Best Use of Software Tags Contest was to identify and recommend those SAM vendors who have clearly demonstrated the use of tags in their technology.
The contest was tightly contested with entries from four software vendors: Aspera, CA, Sassafras Software and Symantec.
- All tools proved support for tags
- Many can utilise Adobe tags right now
- The Vendors are using Tags to great effect
- End-users looking for SAM tools should review each of these forward looking tools
- Video Including Demonstrations, Strengths, Screenshots and Technical Review Here
- View More Details on The TagVault Website
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.