ITAM experts to discuss how to achieve cost savings through best practices.
IT Asset Management (ITAM) experts will gather to discuss the latest issues and challenges faced by the ITAM industry as well as offer advice for IT Managers looking to find short-term and long-term savings through ITAM best practices. Topics being discussed during the webinar will include:
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) from a return on investment through effective ITAM
- Software contract lifecycle management
- Software asset management resulting in cost savings
- Future trends in ITAM
- The role of Green IT in ITAM
- Barbara Rembiesa, President, International Association of Information Technology Asset Managers, Inc. (IAITAM)
- Scott Rosenberg, CEO, Miro Consulting
- Ed Stukane, Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, PlanITROI
- Martin Thompson, Publisher, ITAM Review
- April 27, 2010
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT (10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT, 18:00 – 19:00 British Summer Time)
- Click here to register
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.