A networking event is being held at the end of this month for UK SAM practitioners. This is a great opportunity to get up to speed on the latest developments in the world of SAM and network with your industry peers.
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a commercial or sponsored event (The room has kindly been lent to us by BCS) and is free of charge to attend. Please RSVP – space is limited and we need to know who is attending in advance. NOW FULL
- What: UK SAM Networking Event
- Where: BCS, First Floor, The Davidson Building, 5 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HA
- When: Wednesday 30th June 2010 18:00 – 21:00
- Who: SAM Practitioners
- Update on WG21 meeting at Niigata, Japan – David Bicket
- Update on SAM Qualifications and Certifications – Martin Callinan
- Update on BSA SAM Advantage – Peter Beruk
- Drinks / Networking
RSVP – Martin Thompson Now Full – Please subscribe to The ITAM Review to be notified of future events.
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.