Belated congratulations to Concorde Solutions who picked up the Microsoft Software Asset Management Partner of the Year 2010 back in June.
According to Microsoft:
“The Software Asset Management Partner of the Year Award recognizes the partner that consistently seeks to innovate with its software asset management (SAM) solutions and services, and deliver superior experiences and value for their customers. The winning partner has implemented sustainable SAM solutions and has provided guidance to ensure its customers receive measurable benefits and savings at each stage of SAM optimization.”
In the picture left to right:
- Michael Beare (Microsoft SAM Director)
- Jon Roskill (Microsoft incoming Corporate Vice President for Worldwide Partner Group)
- Martin Prendergast (Managing Director Concorde Solutions)
- Phil Merson (Director & Co-Founder, Concorde Solutions)
- and Alison Watson (Microsoft outgoing Corporate Vice President for the Worldwide Partner Group)
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.