Microsoft Licensing Boot Camp
The Directions on Microsoft Licensing Boot Camp is a two-day workshop that gives you the information you need to intelligently evaluate your Microsoft licensing options and maximize the return on your software investment.
- Microsoft licensing concepts, terminology, and models
- Evaluating and purchasing Software Assurance
- Licensing for the major products, such as Exchange and Windows Server
- Strategies to follow in your Enterprise Agreement (EA) evaluation process
- Licensing products for virtualized scenarios
- How to get answers to your daily licensing questions
- Choosing the right Microsoft volume purchasing plan for your business
- Architecting your solutions with licensing in mind for maximum cost savings
- Using a product roadmap to make better purchasing decisions
Independent analyst firm Directions on Microsoft.
Chicago, 2nd & 3rd November. Use promotional code ‘ITAM’ to save $100 on your registration.
Click here to download the brochure and register.
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.