6th Annual Pan-European Conference – Strategic Software Asset and License Management 2011
‘Avoiding under and over licensed software to save costs, continuous improvement of SAM, global and enterprise-wide SAM’
The Conference Will Present Case Studies on Cutting Edge Topics such as:
- The continuous development of SAM – pitfalls and challenges when implementing SAM; How and where to save expenses?
- Over and under licensed software: How to find the right balance?
- The global direction for Software Asset Management: Service orientation and enterprise-wide optimisation
- Cloud computing and its effect for SAM
- The SAM project: from automatisation, inventory, identification and asset models to compliance, asset lifecycle, tools and processes
- Optimised usage of software assets, software metering and transparence to cut costs within SAM
- How to create models and standardisation in a central SAM system
- 2nd hand licenses: Is it possible to use them legally?
Hilton Berlin, Germany
23rd & 24th February 2011
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.