A collection of links, news and updates from the ITAM Industry:
- VMWare buys IT Financial Management Vendor Digital Fuel
- Microsoft Announces 2011 Partner of the Year Award Winners and Finalists (Winner: Civica, Finalist: iQuate, Finalist: Provance )
- ITIL 2011 Edition Published 29th July – with ‘Significant Update’
- Microsoft Launch Office365
- RF Code Partners with ITAMS in UK Market (Press Release)
- European Microsoft LAR PC-Ware Re-brands as ‘Comparex’ and aims for 2BN Euro in Sales
- Express Metrix launch Apptria – A spin-off of their Software Catalogue OEM Business
- IAITAM Japanese Website Now Live
If you have some news or interesting links to share for the monthly Round-Up please contact me. I am aim to publish a round-up in the first week of every month.
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.