It appears Gartner are banging the new business drum and are a offering 90 day trial access to their online research.
- Visit this page to claim your 90 day subscription (NOT an affiliate link)
- View this video to learn more about the offer.
I’m not a Gartner client so I took advantage of this offer to gain access to the following:
- Enterprise App Stores Reduce Risk and Improve Business Results ~ Ian Finley
- Cloud Computing is Driving the Evolution of IT Asset Management ~ Alexa Bona & Rob Schafer
- SQL Server 2012 Licensing Changes Require Immediate Planning ~ Frances O’Brien & Stewart Buchanan
- Understanding the Terms is a Critical Best Practice in Software Asset Management ~ Victoria Barber & Stewart Buchanan
- Seven Steps to Planning and Developing a Superior Mobile Device Policy ~ John Girard
- Plan Now for Microsoft System Center 2012 Licensing Changes ~ Stewart Buchanan & Frances O’Brien
- Key Steps in Preparing for Your Microsoft License Negotiation ~ Dolores Ianni & Frances O’Brien
- IT Asset Management Key Initiative Overview ~ Alex Bona
- The Vendors That Are Auditing Now and What to Do About It ~ Jane B. Disbrow & Alexa Bona
You may also be interested in this
- Survey Analysis: ITAM Review Survey ~ Victoria Barber (More to follow on this in the coming weeks).
The offer includes ten research papers. It is not immediately obvious which papers are paid for and which are free to access, but if you click on the search preferences you can filter out any paid content.
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.