Directions on Microsoft Licensing Boot Camp.
“Two days of graduate-level training to develop your own Microsoft licensing expertise and equip you with the critical knowledge you need to drive maximum value from your company’s Microsoft software investments.”
When & Where?
- San Diego, Jan. 31-Feb. 1, 2013
- New York, March 20-21, 2013
- London, May 30-31, 2013
- Munich, June 3-4, 2013
Independent Analyst firm Directions on Microsoft
- Key Microsoft licensing concepts, terminology and models
- How to evaluate and purchase Software Assurance
- Server and CAL models for the major products, such as Exchange and Windows Server
- Key strategies to follow in your Enterprise Agreement evaluation process
- How to license products under virtualized scenarios
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.