Happy New Year to all ITAM Review Readers and thank you for your support in 2012. Total visitors to the site were up 68.62% on 2011 and we now regularly serve between 30,000 and 40,000 visitors a month.
As always, please let me know if you would like to see any particular topics covered or guides written. If you would like to contribute please give me a shout.
Of the articles published in 2012, below are the top 20 most popular:
- Microsoft Services Provider License Agreement (SPLA) Quick Guide
- How to Build Your ITAM Roadmap
- SCCM Plugins Review: Snow Software
- Dissecting The Microsoft Audit Letter
- System Center 2012 Licensing Changes: Everything You Need To Know
- Review: Flexera Software FlexNet Manager Suite for Enterprises
- Free Access to Ten Gartner ITAM Research Papers
- Running Your SAM Department Like a Business
- Gartner: The growing role of ITAM service providers
- SAP Named User License Optimization – Beyond the Basics
- SCCM Plugins Review: License Dashboard
- Our Software Licensing Is a Mess – Where Do We Start?
- Microsoft to Embed ISO/IEC 19770-2 Software ID Tags
- Microsoft SCCM (ConfigMgr) ITAM Plug-ins – The Results
- Microsoft Aims to Simplify System Center 2012 Licensing
- SCCM Plugins Review: 1E
- Oracle customer has licensing meltdown
- Citrix Licensing Quick Guide
- How to Teach Your CFO About ITAM
- SCCM Plugins Review: Provance
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.