“The IAITAM 2013 Fall ACE kicks off Monday evening, October 14th, at 6:00pm with an opening beach-front networking reception. This Pre-Conference Event is the perfect networking opportunity for you to catch up with old friends and make new business acquaintances as we kick-off IAITAM’s fall conference.”
IAITAM ACE offers:
- “3 full days of networking with global, ITAM industry experts, practitioners, educators, vendors and consultants
- Real-world experience with nearly 70 educational seminars and case study presentations
- Seven education focused tracks as well as an open forum track that features topic discussions monitored and enhanced by IAITAM Fellows
- ITAM Industry Exhibition with nearly 40 leading ITAM product and service providers open to attendees during select times throughout the conference”
If you would like to schedule a meet up with us during this event please get in touch via the comments section of this post.
- IAITAM Annual Conference and Exhibition (ACE)
- Tradewinds Island Grand, St. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA, USA
- Tuesday 15th – Thursday 17th October 2013
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.