Thank you to everyone that participated in the reader survey last month.
I’m pleased to share the results below based on 233 participants.
Key talking points
- Growing integration with ITSM away from finance
- Clear gender divide in average salaries and significant differences by type of company and country
- Experience in the field wins
- Software licensing and SAM are key worldwide hiring priorities
- Skills shortage – it is taking time to fill roles
- IAITAM most popular qualification or certification
10 Minute Video Summary: ITAM Review 2014 Salary Survey – The Results
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.