Write a review of your SAM tool and receive a £25 (~$40) Amazon Voucher. Conditions apply.
Firstly, as previously mentioned, our first lab tests kick off in February 2015 with a ‘software recognition bake-off’.
We already have three suppliers lined up for this first project and plan to publish the results in the spring.
In a nutshell: SAM Tools examined using real life customer data. Our software recognition bake-off will measure the software recognition strength of tools using real life SAM data.
We also want to capture customer satisfaction ratings for SAM tools. Our aim is to provide the prospective buyers of tools unfiltered feedback from real customers alongside lab tests and analyst opinions.
For example we would like to capture:
- How responsive or useful is the support team?
- Are you getting good value for money?
- Do SAM tools live up to the marketing messaging?
- Do they deliver?
- How do you get on with them on a day-to-day basis?
- Do they deliver the results?
- Ultimately – how satisfied are you as a customer?
Write a review – receive a £25 ($40) Amazon Voucher
How does your SAM tool rank? Please write a review and help your peers in the industry make smarter purchasing decisions based on the real experiences of customers.
- The review process is quick
- The first 40 complete, verified reviews will receive a £25/$40 Amazon Voucher
Write a review:
- We will gladly accept reviews from all of the SAM industry, however Amazon vouchers will only be awarded to ‘End user’ reviews. As these are the most useful to those buying tools.
- We reserve the right to decline reviews
- Reviews must be completed by the end of December 2014
- Amazon vouchers will be awarded in January 2015
Preliminary results and rankings will be announced at our TOOLS DAY in New York on the 28th January, we’ll publish on The ITAM Review shortly afterwards.
Thanks very much in advance for your help. We look forward to sharing honest, verified reviews with you in January.
Write a review:
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.