I am pleased to share our events calendar for Spring 2015.
Unfortunately our week of events planned for New York were cancelled due to the ‘January 2015 nor’easter’ – these have all been rescheduled for May. Sorry for any inconvenience caused during the disruption.
On behalf of the whole Enterprise Opinions team – we look forward to meeting you in 2015!
ITAM Review Events Schedule – Spring 2015
- 21st April [Berlin] Oracle Seminar [Register]
- 22nd April [Berlin] SAM Workshop hosted by Martin Thompson and David Foxen [Register]
- 28th April [London] IBM and SAP Seminar [Register]
- 29th April [London] SAM Workshop hosted by Martin Thompson and David Foxen [Register]
- 12th May [New York] Tools Day [Register]
- 13th May [New York] SAM Workshop hosted by Martin Thompson and David Foxen [Register]
- 14th May [New York] IBM and SAP Seminar [Register]
- 15th May [New York] Oracle Seminar [Register]
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.