I am pleased to share our events calendar for Spring 2015.
Unfortunately our week of events planned for New York were cancelled due to the ‘January 2015 nor’easter’ – these have all been rescheduled for May. Sorry for any inconvenience caused during the disruption.
On behalf of the whole Enterprise Opinions team – we look forward to meeting you in 2015!
ITAM Review Events Schedule – Spring 2015
- 21st April [Berlin] Oracle Seminar [Register]
- 22nd April [Berlin] SAM Workshop hosted by Martin Thompson and David Foxen [Register]
- 28th April [London] IBM and SAP Seminar [Register]
- 29th April [London] SAM Workshop hosted by Martin Thompson and David Foxen [Register]
- 12th May [New York] Tools Day [Register]
- 13th May [New York] SAM Workshop hosted by Martin Thompson and David Foxen [Register]
- 14th May [New York] IBM and SAP Seminar [Register]
- 15th May [New York] Oracle Seminar [Register]
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.