I am pleased to publish an updated list of customer satisfaction scores. This follows our previous table back in January.
Please Note: This is not a one-off exercise. We will continually collect satisfaction scores. So please help your ITAM industry peers make smarter tool buying decisions by taking a few minutes to submit your own review.
If you are interested in ITAM tool selection – you might want to check out our upcoming Tools Days – New York on the 12th May or London in November:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Our company does not allow this – can it be anonymous? [Yes, we need to validate your identity to ensure we don’t publish spoof reviews, but the actual results published can be completely anonymous]
- Q. I don’t want any kick-back from my tool vendor – Are my details shared with the tool vendor? [No, never]
Customer Satisfaction Scores – Spring 2015 Update
Spring ’15 Update Notes
- A total of 86 end user reviews have been validated. 66 were used to build the table above, 20 were not suitable for not meeting the minimum number of reviews per tool manufacturer – see list below.
- * – All Sassafras references came from customers in the education sector. For balance it would be good to see a mixture of public and private sector customers submitting reviews in the future.
Tool vendors with less than five reviews (the minimum for a table listing):
- 1E AppClarity 1
- BMC Remedy 1
- CA SAM 1
- Certero Asset Studio 1
- Dell Asset Manager 2
- eTelligent 1
- Cherwell / Express Metrix 2
- FrontRange 1
- IBM Tivoli 1
- LANDESK 1
- License Dashboard 4
- Marimba 1
- Miss Marple 1
- Novell Zenworks 1
- Symantec Altiris 1
Introducing TOOLS ADVISOR
As mentioned above, this is not a one-off exercise. We will continually collect customer satisfaction scores. We are building a permanent home for customer satisfaction scores which will be launched later in the year. TOOLS ADVISOR will be a blend of analyst reviews, customer satisfaction scores and lab tests. Think TripAdvisor (TM) meets Enterprise Software.
Preview Screenshots of TOOLS ADVISOR:
To learn more about ITAM tooling why not join us for one of our tools days? (London & New York) https://www.itassetmanagement.net/events/
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.