The IT Management discipline of IT Asset Management (ITAM) is today more critical than ever as organisations seek to maximize returns and minimize risks on IT spend.
ITAM today means meeting compliance requirements, financial transparency, efficient IT procurement and enabling IT teams to be as agile and responsive as possible via accurate ITAM business intelligence. Who are the industry leaders pushing the industry forward? Who is at the cutting edge of ITAM?
The ITAM Review Excellence Awards celebrates the achievements of the true pioneers in the ITAM industry. We’re looking to shine a light on ITAM professionals, service providers, technology vendors and specialists who are progressing the industry and leading the field.
Help us showcase ITAM industry excellence and inspire others by submitting an entry for our ITAM Review Excellence Awards. Deadline for submissions is Friday 31st July 2015.
- Entrants must complete the electronic form below
- Award submissions will be judged by an independent industry panel
- The information shared will be used for judging only and will remain completely confidential
- International entrants most welcome
- Any questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us
- Innovation – Pioneering technology, techniques or approaches
- Demonstrable ROI / Value Delivered
- Customer Satisfaction
- Delivering lasting improvement / Increased ITAM maturity
- Award nominations open (May-June-July)
- Award short lists announced (September)
- Final interviews and voting by independent industry panel (October – November 2015)
- Black-tie Awards Night and Gala Charity Dinner (27th November 2015, Reading, UK)
|Award Category||Who the Award is for|
|ITAM Professional of the Year||End-user ITAM professionals, Consultants, Contractors or Licensing Specialists.|
|ITAM Implementation / Project of the Year||ITAM teams or ITAM service providers|
|ITAM Tool Provider of the Year||Tool or Technology Suppliers|
|ITAM Partner of the Year||ITAM service providers, resellers or partners|
‘What are the costs involved in participating?’
A. There are no costs involved for participating. Although, there will be a fee to attend the Charity Gala Dinner where the results will be announced. (£1000 per table of 8-12 people)
‘Can we nominate one of our partners?’
‘What do the winners receive?’
A. The winners will receive a personalised trophy and a winners logo for promotion and recognition on The ITAM Review and networks.
‘Do we need to attend the gala to win the award?’
A. No. Although, it would be a shame if you do win and haven’t attended. It’s a great opportunity to showcase and promote to The ITAM Review community as well as take out your customers to an industry event which they could win too.
Any further questions? Please get in touch and let us answer any.
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.