Following the success of our previous datacentre events on Oracle and IBM & SAP, we are delighted to announce our upcoming Microsoft Licensing Seminars being held in London on 17th September, and in New York on 21st October.
These seminars will consist of both plenary sessions from industry experts, and interactive workshop and panel sessions that will focus on all aspects of Microsoft Licensing, from desktop, data centre, mobile and the cloud! Book your FREE place now and take the chance to network with your peers, and make the most of the free access to subject matter expert speakers discussing Microsoft Licensing. This event will give delegates the opportunity to openly discuss their own experiences, and gain a valuable insight into how other organisations are managing their Microsoft licenses.
Why you should attend:
- Learn how to gain maximum value from your Microsoft agreements
- Remove licensing complexity as a barrier to the progress of new projects
- Explore optimal license strategies for new Microsoft technology options such as Office 365, virtualisation and cloud
- Compare licensing strategies with peers
But don’t just take our word for it; see what previous delegates have said about our datacentre events here! www.itassetmanagement.net/events
LONDON – 17th September
We’ll be in Tavistock Square at the Woburn House Conference Centre in London on 17th September.
- Event Listing: https://www.itassetmanagement.net/event/ukmicrosoft2015/
- Register: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/microsoft-seminar-london-tickets-17043320029
NEW YORK – 21st October
Upon our return to New York we’ll be back at Baruch College on 21st October.
- Event Listing: https://www.itassetmanagement.net/event/usamicrosoft2015/
- Register: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/microsoft-seminar-new-york-tickets-17043395254
If you have any questions about our events please contact us!