In a period where businesses are running after savings, 30% of IBM’s annual spend was contributed to by audit penalties alone, more than 25% of IBM software licences owned by businesses remain unused and over 50% of IBM software spend is on maintaining the software, offering questionable value.
If audit risk makes Software Asset Management and defence strategy more and more critical for businesses, new optimization levers like Second hand software market and Independent software support make it profitable!
There has never been a better time to focus on IBM software!
With ITAM Review they offer these users a free to attend half-day breakfast meeting at the iconic One Canada Square tower in Canary Wharf, London, to discuss this further.
Attend this event to provide us with your feedback on IBM and:
- Learn how to Gain control of your IBM licence compliance and avoid audit penalties averaged at 30% of your annual IBM spend
- Learn how to optimize your IBM budget by selling unused licences and getting access to second hand ones down to -80% cheaper on the secondary software market
- Save at least 50% on your annual IBM software maintenance, avoid unnecessary upgrades and get a better service
This event will allow attendees to network with like-minded peers who are responsible for managing IBM software within their organizations, and address ways to reduce IBM software spend by focussing on optimizing the following key areas:
- The organisation and risk of your IBM software
- The way you buy additional IBM software and optimize unused software assets
- The way you maintain your IBM software
By analysing real life case studies, IBM expert speakers will offer invaluable advice to attendees, which often results in multi-million pound savings on IBM software spend.
Who Should Attend:
- IT Procurement Professionals
- IT Asset Management Professionals
- Software Asset Management Professionals
- Software Licensing Professionals
- Compliance Management Professionals
- Vendor Management Professionals
WHERE: Space39, Canary Wharf, London
WHEN: Wednesday 4th November 2015 (morning)