In this Podcast Martin Thompson of The ITAM Review is joined by two ITAM professionals who share their knowledge and experience with regards to Second Hand Software. They are:
- What is second hand software?
- Where can I go to find second hand software?
- Examples of the secondary use market in action
- Second hand Market Directories
- Audit terms
- YUPIE – Proof that it is Yours, No longer Using it, Has to be a Perpetual License, Indivisible, First sale must take place in European economic area.
- What does the market need to progress?
Secondary Market Directory
IBM Cost Optimization Seminar
Origina, Softcorner, and Fisher IT Asset Consulting have teamed up to bring IBM users a complete solution to dramatically optimize their budget. By analysing real life case studies, IBM expert speakers will offer invaluable advice to attendees, which often results in multi-million pound savings on IBM software spend.
Attend this event to provide us with your feedback on IBM and:
- Learn how to Gain control of your IBM licence compliance and avoid audit penalties averaged at 30% of your annual IBM spend
- Learn how to optimize your IBM budget by selling unused licences and getting access to second hand ones down to -80% cheaper on the secondary software market
- Save at least 50% on your annual IBM software maintenance, avoid unnecessary upgrades and get a better service
The event is a free to attend half-day breakfast meeting at the iconic One Canada Square tower in Canary Wharf, London on 4th November 2015.