- Martin Thompson – Owner & Founder, The ITAM Review
- Dave Kelsey – Service Management Product Manager, BCS
- Adam Ayer – President, LicenseLogic Institute
- Why aren’t there any ITAM or SAM training courses held by education boards?
- How do we make ITAM more appealing?
- How do we reach out to the next generation?
- The ITAM market
- Certification or Experience?
- Why is ITAM education so important?
Do you think education boards should start introducing ITAM as part of the curriculum? Leave a comment below and let us know your thoughts!
Software vendor incentives are key to ISO/IEC 19770 adoption
1 year review - ITAM Forum
Microsoft to discontinue AIS, Intune taking over
Printer Managed Service – Have You Exhausted the In-House Options First?
SAM - What can be automated & what needs to stay manual?
SAM Technologies have become a must, not a 'nice to have'