The ITAM Review are back in The Netherlands on 26th January 2017 with the SAM Technology Success Seminar – a free to attend one day event at the NBC Congrescentrum, Utrecht.
Experienced SAM practitioners know that there is no silver bullet for SAM technology implementations.
This seminar is designed to showcase strategies for SAM Technology implementation and advise attendees on how to balance people, process, technology and partners to achieve SAM Technology success.
How can organizations evolve from ownership of a poorly implemented SAM tool with data that nobody trusts, to a world-class implementation delivering accurate information and meeting business goals?
This event will cover
- How to manage SAM Managed Service Providers
- How to select, test and implement tools
- How to build project & business plans
- Building the right team for SAM implementation success
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
The ITAM Review seeks presenters with hands-on experience who can share successful real life SAM Technology strategies, based on topics such as:
- How to manage a successful SAM Managed Service Provider
- How to balance people, process, technology and partners for SAM Technology success
- Resources and planning required for SAM implementation success
- Real life case studies and experiences
- Project management tips for SAM implementation success
- Project plans, business plans and building the right team
- Tool selection, testing SAM tools and managing the proof of concept process
If you could deliver a presentation on any of the above topics, click here to submit a speaker request form.