How does your salary compare to your ITAM industry peers? How big is your team and the resources available to you compared to others in the industry.
Your feedback is required!
Please participate in our ITAM Review community survey into salaries, resources and trends.
START THE SURVEY
By participating in the 2017 salary survey you’ll be able to compare your current salary and the size of your team to other companies.
The 2017 salary survey will also compare data to our previous salary survey back in 2014. See the full results online here.
Objectives of our salary survey
Questions we are looking to answer with your help:
- How long have ITAM Review readers been working in the ITAM field?
- What qualifications, certifications and skills are most popular?
- How much do they earn, by gender, country, vertical industry and experience?
- How satisfied are they with their ITAM career and what do they see as their next move?
- It only takes a few minutes to complete
- Get a free copy of the research delivered to your inbox
- Learn how your role, team and company compare to others
Visit this link to complete the survey:
START THE SURVEY
Thanks in advance for your help.
- Tags: 2017 Salary Survey
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.