Further to a recent survey, we found that 32% of The ITAM Review audience are female which lead to me to have a discussion with Kylie Fowler, CEO of ITAM Intelligence and leader of the BCS Group. In this Podcast, we discuss women in the field of ITAM, specifically, what roles are available and how to get into the ITAM field.
- Who are ITAM Intelligence?
- The BCS Group
- Kylie’s introduction to ITAM
- Service Desk
- Different flavours of ITAM
- How to get into the field of ITAM
- What can the industry do to encourage more women into ITAM?
- How to get into contracting
Find out more about the upcoming BCS events here:
- March – UK SAM Networking Event (London)
- April – UK SAM Networking Event (Manchester)
- May – CMSG Conference 2017 (London)
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.