The evolution of SAM Services
We’re preparing our first event for SAM partners: a summit for partners, consultants and providers of products and services to network and discuss the trends and innovation impacting our industry.
If you are a partner, consultant, or provider of SAM products or services I would love to get your feedback so I can shape the agenda. Please help us by completing our quick survey:
The goal of the event is to help you build new partnerships, explore new technologies, and learn new skills to accelerate growth.
- Showcase industry leading SAM Services innovation and excellence
- Provide networking opportunities for partners, tool providers, services providers and consultants
- Learn strategies to accelerate growth
Potential Agenda Themes
- What’s Hot? Current trends in SAM – Products, Services, Managed Services – How are partners innovating and growing their businesses?
- The customer perspective: How do customers buy and what trends are affecting buyers of ITAM products and services?
- Profitability & Expansion: Building services beyond ELPs and fixed projects, taking SAM services to the next level
- Resources and hiring: identifying, hiring, developing and retaining SAM talent
- Structured networking: dedicated time allocated to meet with new contacts and explore business opportunities, breakouts, education & roundtables
Please help us shape the agenda by completing our survey:
Event Summary – To be confirmed
- Who – The ITAM Review
- What – European SAM Partner Summit
- Where – Newbury Race Course, Berkshire, UK (Direct rail links to London Paddington and Heathrow Express, 10 minute drive from M4 Junction 13 /A34 Intersection)
- When – February 2018 TBC
- How – Registration open soon – please provide your feedback to shape the agenda
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.