The evolution of SAM Services
We’re preparing our first event for SAM partners: a summit for partners, consultants and providers of products and services to network and discuss the trends and innovation impacting our industry.
If you are a partner, consultant, or provider of SAM products or services I would love to get your feedback so I can shape the agenda. Please help us by completing our quick survey:
The goal of the event is to help you build new partnerships, explore new technologies, and learn new skills to accelerate growth.
- Showcase industry leading SAM Services innovation and excellence
- Provide networking opportunities for partners, tool providers, services providers and consultants
- Learn strategies to accelerate growth
Potential Agenda Themes
- What’s Hot? Current trends in SAM – Products, Services, Managed Services – How are partners innovating and growing their businesses?
- The customer perspective: How do customers buy and what trends are affecting buyers of ITAM products and services?
- Profitability & Expansion: Building services beyond ELPs and fixed projects, taking SAM services to the next level
- Resources and hiring: identifying, hiring, developing and retaining SAM talent
- Structured networking: dedicated time allocated to meet with new contacts and explore business opportunities, breakouts, education & roundtables
Please help us shape the agenda by completing our survey:
Event Summary – To be confirmed
- Who – The ITAM Review
- What – European SAM Partner Summit
- Where – Newbury Race Course, Berkshire, UK (Direct rail links to London Paddington and Heathrow Express, 10 minute drive from M4 Junction 13 /A34 Intersection)
- When – February 2018 TBC
- How – Registration open soon – please provide your feedback to shape the agenda
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.