This year we have a strong line up of international ITAM professionals, projects, partners and innovation.
Building on the success of previous years, our goal is to shine a light on innovation and excellence in the ITAM market:
“The ITAM Review Excellence Awards celebrates the achievements of the true pioneers in the ITAM industry. We’re looking to shine a light on ITAM professionals, service providers, technology vendors and specialists who are progressing the industry and leading the field.”
Winners will be revealed at The ITAM Review 2017 Gala Dinner on 10th November 2017, Lillibrooke Manor, Maidenhead, UK
Secure a table for £1,250 to seat between 8 – 10 guests or reserve single seats for £150 per person (maximum of 5 single tickets) for a great way to reward staff and/or entertain your clients. This will include Kir Royale on arrival, 3-course meal, ½ bottle of wine per person, disco and host company logo on your table.
To book a table, please pay directly via the Just Giving Page. We ask that you email us to confirm you have made a payment and how many people will be on your table.
All proceeds go to Sebastian’s Action Trust. Bookings for this event will close Friday 3rd November.
2017 Excellence Award Nominations
Thank you to everyone who took the time to nominate. We are thrilled to announce the following companies, individuals and projects have been shortlisted for the 2017 ITAM Review Excellence Awards:
ITAM Professional of the Year 2017
- Adam Glen, Senior IT Asset Manager, Uline (USA)
- Angelique Borsboom, Supplier & Commercial Assurance Manager, McLaren Technology Group (UK)
- Barry Pilling, Independent SAM Consultant (UK)
- Bob Mann, VP Software Contracts & Compliance, Equifax (USA)
- Charlotte Craven, IT Contract and Licences Manager at Cambridge Assessment (UK)
- Chris Moffett, Global SAM, Sungard Availability Services (USA)
- Christian Björkly-Nordström, SAAB (Sweden)
- Daniel Begg, SAM Technical Specialist, Sainsbury’s Argos (UK)
- David Foxen, Global Software Asset Manager, Johnson Matthey (UK)
- Dawn Hoagland, Principle Consultant, Flexera Software (USA)
- Deborah Mulderrig, IT Asset Management Analyst, Yorkshire Water (UK)
- Dorothy Guanella, Software Asset Management Analyst, Cargill (USA)
- Ezra Sitanala, Senior SAM Consultant, ITAM Solutions (Netherlands)
- Heather Young, Corporate Software Asset Manager, Google Inc (USA)
- Hirsa Navid, OEBB Holding (Austria)
- Jelle Wijndelts, Head of Technical Account Management, Snow Software (UK)
- Jodie Walsh, Licensing Consultant, Livingstone (UK)
- John Springall, Service Delivery Manager (SAM) at SAM Eclat Ltd (UK)
- Julia Collingburn, Senior Business Consultant, Snow Software (UK)
- Mark Potts, Inventory Developer, Sky (UK)
- Rachel Ryan, Global Software Asset Management Lead, End User Computing, AstraZeneca (UK)
- Rory Canavan, SAM Charter
- Sharyn County, Manager Commercial and Governance, Jemena (Australia)
- Susan Zemzicki, Director of ITAM, RWJBarnabas Health (USA)
- Toby Ivens, Senior SAM Consultant at Flexera Software (UK)
ITAM Project or Implementation of the Year 2017
- ABN AMRO (Netherlands)
- AstraZeneca (UK)
- Equifax (USA)
- Google SAM Team (USA)
- Jaguar Landrover (UK)
- Johnson Matthey (UK)
- NASA (USA)
- ReAssure (UK)
- Westpac (Australia)
- World Bank Group (USA)
Tool Provider of the Year 2017
- Aspera SmartTrack (Germany)
- Bitraser by Stellar Data Recovery Inc (USA)
- CCP License Library (Germany)
- Flexera FlexNet Manager Suite for Enterprises (USA)
- Ivanti IT Asset Management Suite (USA)
- NetSupport DNA (UK)
- Octopus SPLA Manager from Octopus Cloud (Switzerland)
- ServiceNow SAM Jakarta (USA)
- Snow Software (Sweden)
- SolarWinds Web HelpDesk (USA)
The Tools Provider of the year will be decided by public vote – please vote here.
Licensing Specialist of the Year 2017
- Eric Chiu, FIAC (UK)
- Gemma Walker, Livingstone (UK)
- Richard Spithoven, B.lay (The Netherlands)
Partner of the Year 2017
- ITAM Solutions (Netherlands)
- SoftwareOne (Switzerland)
- Civica (UK)
- Softline Solutions (Germany)
- SoftCat (UK)
The Partner of the Year will be decided by public vote – please vote here.
Innovation of the Year 2017
- GDPR Risk Assessment – Snow Software
- SAM Simple – SoftwareOne
- Astute LDM – Astute Licensing
- License Control for Salesforce – Aspera
- Second-hand software marketplace platform – SoftCorner
Lifetime Achievement Award 2017
- Announced on the night
This year, the winners of the ‘Tool Provider of the Year’ and ‘Partner of the Year’ awards will be decided by you! Please help us decide on a winner by clicking on the buttons below to submit an entry via a form. (Voting closes Friday 20th October).
Public Vote Terms
- Please provide your contact details so we can ensure it is a genuine and unique vote.
- Duplicate votes or those from unknown organizations will be ignored.
- Tool providers or Partners voting for themselves will be ignored.
- Votes from personal email accounts will be ignored.
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.