Ahead of our Australian conference in a couple of weeks time I spoke with Eric Chiu of HW Fisher and Glynn Thomas of Software Sense on IBM Licensing and IBM’s current approach to audits (Meet both Glynn and Eric in Sydney in November).
Whether IBM is dying or pivoting – Audits are getting more desperate
- Passport Advantage
- The three main product groups
- Acquisitions and blue washing
- Legacy contracts and IBM standard contracts
- Enterprise Agreements
- Sub-capacity representing 60% – 75% of IBM spend
- PVU rating and ILMT failings / gotchas
- IBM current audit activity and the role of SAM
- Whether IBM is dying or pivoting – audits are getting more desperate
- What to do if there is a dispute
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.