In this Podcast, I speak with Patrick Dickinson of Aspera (Bronze sponsors of our upcoming UK Conference) to pick his brains on what’s changed in the world of SAP since our last podcast back in July 2016.
- What is Aspera up to?
- What is the market like at the moment?
- Separation of SAP sales and audit teams
- NetWeaver Foundation for TPAs License
- Changes to SAP Named User Licensing (Authorization-based Licensing)
- The new SAP model – SAP Digital Access (formerly SAP Indirect Access)
Come and meet the Aspera team at our UK Conference on 5th & 6th June at Mercedes Benz World in Surrey!
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin is the Chief Agitator at the Campaign for Clear Licensing, a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the SAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770 and board member of Free ICT Europe which supports the ICT secondary market.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.