This podcast was recorded live at the Gartner IT Sourcing, Procurement, Vendor and Asset Management Summit last month. I’m joined by Scott Beasley of License Dashboard, Hugh and Mark from Livingstone and Jochen Hagenlocher.
SAM Tools offering managed services to ensure success
- Audit Centric Approach
- Back to basics – AI and IaaS is all very well – but customers are still struggling with the megavendors
- Gartner SAM Tools Magic Quadrant and Critical Capabilities
- License Dashboard News: User management, License Dashboard in the USA, The growth in managed services offerings from SAM tool vendors – increasing chances of success , agility and spinning up services on demand
Enabling ServiceNow SAM success through services
- Facilitating Business Transformation with ITAM
- Livingstone in the USA, Services to speed up tool success, reducing risk and addressing skills shortages
- Enabling ServiceNow SAM success through services
- Other IT stakeholders requiring the intelligence that ITAM provides
- Working with non-instance data
2018 – The cloud spend visibility tipping point
Jochen Hagenlocher, ITAM Professional of the year 2016
- Classic SAM to Cloud SAM
- Gaining visibility of cloud
- 30-40% on Cloud Spend
- 2018 – The cloud spend visibility tipping point
- Rising Star Award – Appreciating young talent
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.