How Artificial Intelligence is being applied to ITAM.
In this podcast I’m joined by Nick Youell of Scalable Software.
Topics covered include:
- Intro to Nick and Scalable Software
- Building products in the cloud
- A usage based approach to optimisation
- AWS optimisation and eating one’s own dog food
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence applied to ITAM
- Google Deepmind vs. Go – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tq1C8spV_g
- Running agentless scans of vms to identify the use of systems
- sky net – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skynet_(Terminator)
Podcast back catalogue: https://www.itassetmanagement.net/category/podcasts/
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin is the Chief Agitator at the Campaign for Clear Licensing, a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the SAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770 and board member of Free ICT Europe which supports the ICT secondary market.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.