The ITAM Review Monthly Radio Show starring:
- David “SAM Beast” Foxen
- Barry “The Mercenary” Pilling
- Rory “Process God” Canavan
- Rich “Cantona” Gibbons
- Stuart “Duc De” Pomfrett
- AJ Witt
- Martin “ITAM Review” Thompson
~ May 2019 ~
Recorded in May, sorry for the delay! We had our UK conference to deliver!
- Middle aged white guys on podcasts and call for more participants
- ServiceNow Knowledge 2019
- Rory and Martin at Knowledge
- Microsoft Dual Rights U-turn
- New Magic Quadrant from Gartner
- Can Flexera still innovate?
- SaaS missing from Quadrant
- Amazon AWS hiring licensing specialists to sell more Microsoft tech on AWS
- Adobe sidestepping Dolby licensing responsibilities
- USA vs China Trade Escalations and Software Origin
- Adobe Licensing Changes
- How to manage Adobe in 10 steps by David Foxen
- Job of the week – Costa Coffee
- ITAM Sink Holes? & ITAM
Podcast back catalogue: https://www.itassetmanagement.net/category/podcasts/
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.