The ITAM Review Monthly Radio Show starring:
- David Foxen
- Barry Pilling
- Rory Canavan
- Rich Gibbons
- Stuart Pomfrett
- AJ Witt
- Geoff Worsley
- Martin Thompson
~ June 2019 ~
- Salesforce is buying data visualization company Tableau for $15.7B in all-stock deal
- Salesforce building out SAM tool capabilities
- Oracle gets into bed with arch rival Microsoft to sell against AWS
- Flexera acquisition of the week
- VMware hiring for Compliance Revenue collection in China
- The Chinese ITAM market
- MDM market guide
- Insight to acquire PCM in $580m deal
- ITAM Global average salary shoots up 15% in two years, Skills shortage worsens
- Benjamin Wardle, Final year BSc Degree project on SAM
- ISO as a future verifier of ITAM competence
- Jargon Buster: Multiplexing – Take 2
- Jargon Buster: Clusters
- NASA hack blamed on unauthorised Raspberry Pi
- Australian Conference save the date
- Call for Speakers – Australia and USA
Podcast back catalogue: https://www.itassetmanagement.net/category/podcasts/
This month’s Radio show podcast from The ITAM Review. We record the podcast on the fourth Friday of the month in the UK. If you have any ideas for news, tip-offs, discussion topics or to join as a guest please email us at email@example.com.
You can either listen to the podcast directly on your device using your preferred podcast player or directly via the web via soundcloud. Search ITAM Review Podcast on your podcast player or use the links below. If you need any help listening in please contact us.
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also the founder of ITAM Forum, a not-for-profit trade body for the ITAM industry created to raise the profile of the profession and bring an organisational certification to market. On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
He is also the author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management. In addition, Martin developed the PITAM training course and certification.
Prior to founding the ITAM Review in 2008 Martin worked for Centennial Software (Ivanti), Silicon Graphics, CA Technologies and Computer 2000 (Tech Data).
When not working, Martin likes to Ski, Hike, Motorbike and spend time with his young family.
Connect with Martin on LinkedIn.