The ITAM Review Monthly Radio Show starring:
October 2019 topics include:
- How much HAM do you need in your SAMwich?
- CEO shuffle – SAP/ServiceNow/Nike
- Microsoft self purchasing in 365
- SAP and Microsoft news
- How important is tech know-how?
- Rage Room
- 2020 Excellence Awards
- New certification scheme for ISO 19770
- Elizabeths letter Part II – Common misconceptions,
- Verafirm smeinfoportal.org
- Free inventory tools market guide
- BBC Senior Software Asset Manager
- Jargon Buster – Bucolic
- Jargon Buster – SACM
- ITIL V4
- Stéphane Joret
Podcast back catalogue: https://www.itassetmanagement.net/category/podcasts/
This month’s Radio show podcast from The ITAM Review. We record the podcast on the fourth Friday of the month in the UK. If you have any ideas for news, tip-offs, discussion topics or to join as a guest please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can either listen to the podcast directly on your device using your preferred podcast player or directly via the web via soundcloud. Search ITAM Review Podcast on your podcast player or use the links below. If you need any help listening in please contact us.
2 Minute Tech Tips from Barry Pilling
- Tags: 1_RadioShow
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.