The ITAM Review Monthly Radio Show for December 2019 starring:
- Martin Thompson
- AJ Witt
- Barry Pilling
- Danny Begg
- David Foxen
- Geoff Worsley
- Kylie Fowler
- Rory Canavan
- Stuart Pomfrett
Recorded live at SCC London, thanks to Stuart Pomfrett.
December 2019 topics include:
- Revenue for post-audit era software publisher Adobe tops $11BN
- Logmein bought by private equity firm
- Working for tool manufacturers and end users – lessons learned with Scott Beasley
- Don’t customise ServiceNow to keep pace with roadmap
- IBM, Oracle and SAP swapping audit programs for partner programs
- IBM IASP
- Elizabeths Letter – how to manage purchases made on credit cards
- Jargon Buster – Clusters (via the medium of cake)
- Personal round-ups for 2019
Podcast back catalogue: https://www.itassetmanagement.net/podcast/
This month’s Radio show podcast from The ITAM Review. We record the podcast on the fourth Friday of the month in the UK. If you have any ideas for news, tip-offs, discussion topics or to join as a guest please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can either listen to the podcast directly on your device using your preferred podcast player or directly via the web via soundcloud. Search ITAM Review Podcast on your podcast player or use the links below. If you need any help listening in please contact us.
About Martin Thompson
Martin is also author of the book "Practical ITAM - The essential guide for IT Asset Managers", a book that describes how to get started and make a difference in the field of IT Asset Management.
On a voluntary basis Martin is a contributor to ISO WG21 which develops the ITAM International Standard ISO/IEC 19770.
Learn more about him here and connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.