We live in unpredictable times – for ourselves, our families, and the organisations we work for. With the business playbook torn up, what can we as ITAM professionals do to help bring order to the chaos? That’s the subject of our new Online Summit – ITAM Crisis Management, on Thursday April 23rd at 2PM London time. Our Online Summits provide a deep dive into a topic, with a variety of speakers and approaches, delivered in a three hour interactive and fast-paced event.
At the summit you’ll hear how ITAM professionals, subject matter experts, and vendors are handling this crisis. By attending you’ll be better prepared to respond to these new challenges, and to get your organisation’s IT assets back under control. Subjects are expected to include the following:
- Hardware Asset Management – How does a crisis impact Hardware Asset Management? What do you need to do to manage your environment?
- SaaS Management – how to find out what your users are using now they’re working remotely.
- Workspace Management – how to make sure remote workers using Citrix & other technologies are licensed correctly, avoiding future license compliance issues.
- Keeping the lights on – ITAM’s role in Disaster Recovery (DR) & Business Continuity Planning (BCP).
- Governance in a crisis – what should ITAM teams prioritise now in order to avoid problems down the line?
- Selecting manageable technologies – what should procurement and technology professionals be paying attention to when time is short to select new technologies for their workforces?
- Discovery & Inventory for remote networks – how do you ensure you can discover and inventory devices not on your corporate network?
- Vendor Management – what does experience tell us about the likely behaviour of software vendors during and after this crisis, and how can we influence this behaviour?
Your opportunity to speak
If you have something to say about the topics above, or you have other experience relevant to our Crisis Management Summit we would love you to speak. The event will be online and speaking slots will be a maximum of 20 minutes. If you can run Zoom, you can participate! We’ll provide you with lots of help and guidance beforehand, and these events are a great introduction to speaking in public. If you think you don’t have enough material for 20 minutes, don’t worry – the schedule is flexible.
Please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to know more and we’ll be more than happy to help. Alternatively, please complete the form below.
[wufoo username=”itamreview” formhash=”m16m52uw0ecxu9x” autoresize=”true” height=”874″ header=”show” ssl=”true”]