We are pleased to announce the 2022 ITAM Review Excellence Awards are back for their 7th year!. The annual Excellence Awards are an opportunity to look back and recognise all the hard work and achievements of our industry in the beautiful atmosphere of a Black Tie gala dinner.
The categories for this year’s gong are:
- ITAM Professional of the Year
- ITAM Implementation, Team or Project of the Year
- ITAM Technology or Service Innovation of the Year
- Marketplace Award
- ITAM Partner of the Year
- Specialist or Consultant of the Year
- The Rising Star Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award (read our interview and podcast with Sherry Irwin, our 2021 winner)
The ITAM Review Excellence Awards celebrates the achievements of the true pioneers in the ITAM industry. Each year we like to shine a light on ITAM professionals, service providers, technology vendors and specialists who are actively moving the industry forward.
To make your nominations, please visit the following link to fill in the short form. It only takes 5 minutes to make a nomination.
The deadline for nominations is 31st August 2022. Don’t leave it too late!
Shortlists will be announced in September, with the prizes handed out at a Gala Dinner in November. More details to follow!
* Please note, in light of the recent events at the Oscars, we must remind everyone of our strict “no slapping the host” policy at this year’s awards’ ceremony. We appreciate this may be a disappointment for some. As a precaution, we can confirm that all references to GI Jane have been removed from the script.
Don’t forget to make your nominations now!