In this podcast, I talk to Simon Leuty – founder of Livingstone Group and veteran of the ITAM industry. Once we got talking, we almost couldn’t stop (very much like some ITAM Pringles!) so we’ve got an action-packed 48 minutes of ITAM goodness for you here.
We discuss a range of topics including:
- The origins of Software Asset Management
- The (healthy) future of ITAM
- How good data drives better business decisions
- The evolution of tools and managed services
- The ongoing journey from on-premises to cloud
- Creating a hybrid ITAM team
- Negotiating with software publishers
And Simon gives us some great insights into what the SAM market used to be like and where he sees it going for end users and service/tool providers – plus how ITAM can add real value to organisations along the way.
About Rich Gibbons
A Northerner renowned for his shirts, Rich is a big Hip-Hop head, and loves travel, football in general (specifically MUFC), baseball, Marvel, and reading as many books as possible. Finding ways to combine all of these with ITAM & software licensing is always fun!
Connect with Rich on Twitter or LinkedIn.