This is part two of a two-part series on environment recognition. See part one here: ‘Modern SAM requires ‘Environment Recognition’ as much as ‘Software Recognition’. In my last article I explored the concept of ‘environment recognition’. I suggested that modern Software...
Author: Hugh Skingley
Do you recognise your software environment? This is part one of a two part series on ‘Environment Recognition’. Part two will be published in due course. Here at ITAMS, it’s been interesting to witness the increased interest in the ITAM market and organizations wishing to gain...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Optimize SaaS Spend: How to Navigate To True North
- SaaS Management for large organisations requires a cultural shift
- Podcast Episode 115: ITAM & legal, the traditional approach to ITAM is not enough
- Why ‘Quality of Service (QoS)’ is crucial in engineering software licensing
- Building the SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Quick guide to Microsoft BYOL (Bring your own licensing)
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- What’s the difference between ITAM, SAM and HAM?
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process