Martin Thompson will be presenting an itSMF Masterclass on the 17th June at the itSMF UK offices in Wokingham focussed on Software Asset Management. This will be an interactive session whereby those with issues or interest around SAM can discuss openly in confidential setting with...
Author: Sophie Danby
This year’s SAM Summit will be held in Chicago It is my pleasure to announce that we will be the Media Partner for the SAM Summit, 23-25 June 2014, at the University of Chicago Gleacher Center Conference Facilities. Now in its 12th year, the event brings together top IT professionals,...
Samuel Peery Ahead of the IAITAM Spring Conference taking place in Las Vegas, April 28 – May 1, I interviewed Samuel Peery, Director of Marketing at WhiteCanyon Software, about his presentation “Auditing your hard drive retirement process”. In just a few words, tell us...
David Foxen – don’t ask him to do anything too crazy! I am very pleased to welcome David Foxen to the team! David is joining us as ITAM Research Analyst and is our 5th employee! Who is David? David joins us from Arup where he was the Global Software Asset Manager. He has...
Bernhard Boehler Ahead of the IAITAM Spring Conference taking place in Las Vegas, April 28 – May 1, I interviewed Bernhard Boehler, Co-founder and CEO at Aspera, about his presentation “Audit Defense – What Every CIO Should Know”. In just a few words, tell us what it...
Live by the rule, “Content is King.” Ahead of the IAITAM Spring Conference taking place in Las Vegas, April 28 – May 1, I interviewed Robbie Plourde, VP of Consulting and Services at Aspera, about his presentation “Strategic License Management in the Virtualized World”. ...
Diederik Van der Sijpe Ahead of the IAITAM Spring Conference taking place in Las Vegas, April 28 – May 1, I interviewed Diederik Van der Sijpe, Director at Deloitte, about his presentation “A pragmatic approach to SAM”. In just a few words, tell us what it is...
Sadly there are no magic wands when it comes to software audits Ahead of the BCS Configuration Management event in York on 1st May, I interviewed regular ITAM contributor Kylie Fowler about her involvement in the event, and her advice on software audits. You’re involved with...
“The concept of re-inventing the wheel is less and less efficient as the wheel becomes more and more complex.” Ahead of the IAITAM Spring Conference taking place in Las Vegas, April 28 – May 1, I interviewed Shaghaghi Shahryar, Partner and Jessica Allen, Manager...
IAITAM 2014 Spring Ace will take place 29 April – 1 May in Las Vegas “The IAITAM 2014 Spring ACE kicks off Monday evening, April 28th, at 6:00pm with an opening reception. This Pre-Conference Event is the perfect networking opportunity for you to catch up with old friends...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Podcast episode 114: Business Benefits of Hardware Asset Management in hybrid workplaces
- News roundup – June 2022
- How to build a SaaS Management Operations program (whitepaper)
- Global ITAD market up 7.4% over next decade
- Sustainability roundup for ITAM pros
- And that’s a wrap: Wisdom EMEA 2022
- The skills you need to maximise earnings in ITAM
- New frontiers for the CEDaCI project
- An artist in ITAM: Interview with Laura Pedersen
- News roundup – May 2022
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Our thoughts on the Citrix acquisition & TIBCO merger
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- SAP Licensing Quick Guide
- News roundup – June 2022