Image by Dean Moriarty from Pixabay 2021 is here and what better way to start this new year than submitting your session to speak at one (or more) or our world-renowned ITAM Review Wisdom events?! We’ve confirmed the dates and formats for all 3 of our 2021 Wisdom conferences and...
Ahead of our Wisdom Online APAC conference we asked our sponsors ‘What do ITAM managers need to do in 2021?’ Read on to hear what ServiceNow, Airtrack, and Snow have to say about what our focus should be for 2021. How should we adjust to the changes we made to enable our colleagues...
Practical ITAM (PITAM) Certification PITAM Live and Interactive Starting 28th September 2020, we’re introducing a brand-new way to learn the Practical ITAM course and achieve PITAM Certification. From September 2020 to January 2021 we will be delivering the course with new and updated...
We live in unpredictable times – for ourselves, our families, and the organisations we work for. With the business playbook torn up, what can we as ITAM professionals do to help bring order to the chaos? That’s the subject of our new Online Summit – ITAM Crisis Management,...
With each new year comes the inevitable objective to find cost savings. I remember having a personal objective to do this – as a support analyst! Not easy. Fortunately, for ITAM teams, there are many opportunities to cut costs without affecting services. Within your organisation...
November 2019 saw ITAM Review return to Australia and, although it was our third conference there, it had many firsts too: Our first sold out conference Our first conference in Melbourne Our first Australian “Women in ITAM” session Several wonderful first-time customer speakers It...
This is the seventh “speaker spotlight” article for Wisdom Australia 2019 – a chance for you to see some of the wonderful speakers and sessions we’ve got in store for you this November in Melbourne. Wes Lewis, Founder, Look LicensingJoining me this time is Wes Lewis, founder...
This is the Sixth “speaker spotlight” article for Wisdom Australia 2019 – a chance for you to see some of the wonderful speakers and sessions we’ve got in store for you this November in Melbourne. If you’ve not yet registered, go and do it now – https://www.itassetmanagement.net/event/itam-review-annual-conference-2019-australia/...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Quick Guide to IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) accreditations and certifications
- What is a software license?
- What is Secondary Software?
- Annual ITAM Review Excellence Awards – 2021 Winners Announced
- What is 3rd Party Support?
- The value ITAM brings to the Service Desk
- Incident, Problem and Change Defined
- To win at ITAM, pick a sweet spot
- Microsoft 365 SaaS prices increase by up to 25%
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know