Microsoft Licensing Bootcamp, Munich, June 3-4, 2013 What? Directions on Microsoft Licensing Boot Camp. “Two days of graduate-level training to develop your own Microsoft licensing expertise and equip you with the critical knowledge you need to drive maximum value from your company’s...
The Emperor's New Clothes is a short tale by Hans Christian Anderson about two weavers who promise an Emperor a new suit of clothes that is invisible to those unfit for their positions, stupid or incompetent. When the Emperor parades before his subjects in his new clothes, a child...
The relationship between IT asset management, finance and procurement is the subject of the upcoming Gartner summit (10-11 October in London) and builds on recent research into the growing importance and inter-relation of these three topics. So with this in mind here are some thoughts...
Kacey Weinberg, Aspera This article has been contributed by Kacey Weinberg of Aspera. The focus was education for the recent IBSMA SAM Summit in Chicago. The content was strictly software asset management, in a relatively intimate setting (the number of attendees is limited). And...
WHAT SAM Strategies Europe 2012. …Within the Software Asset Management Strategies Europe 2012 a number of representatives from considerable companies from different industrial sectors will present their strategies, processes and systems solution and will talk about specific...
View of the London Eye, Big Ben and Westminster Bridge over the Thames WHAT The ITAM Review is very pleased to be an official media partner for the Gartner IT Financial, Procurement & Asset Management Summit 2011 (EMEA). WHERE Park Plaza, Westminister Bridge, 200 Westminister...
Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center WHAT The ITAM Review is very pleased to be an official media partner for the Gartner IT Financial, Procurement & Asset Management Summit 2012 (USA). WHO Gartner “This summit pulls together and creates a setting for the IT financial,...
Microsoft Licensing Bootcamp, Barcelona, April 24-25, 2012 What? Directions on Microsoft Licensing Boot Camp “Two days of graduate-level training to develop your own Microsoft licensing expertise and equip you with the critical knowledge you need to drive maximum value from your...
WHAT Gartner Local SAM Briefings in Helsinki, Stockholm, London and Lisbon. “A License to Cost Money? – Get Software Costs Under Control!” Summary: What your organization would like to pay for software is not necessarily what it will cost you. Even the best software contract...
This is a guest post by Jason Keogh of iQuate. If you want to guest post on this blog please contact us. I’m delighted to say that I’ve been asked to become a regular contributor to the ITAM Review as a guest blogger. This is the first, of hopefully many blog pieces to come....
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- SAP HANA database: Managing spend & risk
- Are legacy software vendors unfairly distorting the cloud?
- Global Reader Survey Results – Audit Defence, FinOps and SaaS in hot demand
- ”ITAM should be at a higher level in most organisations”
- ITAM Forum gains momentum and kicks of ISO certification scheme development
- COP26: From Government pressure to Corporate pressure, how ITAM can help
- Oracle audits: Amazon RDS and questionable sales tactics?
- Measuring the value of Software Asset Management
- David and Goliath: The lobbying power of big tech
- Global Reader Survey – $25 Amazon Voucher for the first 100 responses
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Risk Management within ITAM
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know