WHAT Gartner Local SAM Briefings in London, Oslo and Stockholm; “Don’t Leave the Job Half Done – Support Strategic IT Procurement with Vendor Management and Software Asset Management” Summary: Software Asset Management is critical to maximizing the value you...
2 minutes walk from Covent Garden, London, UK I’m organizing another meet-up for anyone in the UK SAM industry following our meet up in June last year. This is a great opportunity to get up to speed on the latest developments in the world of SAM and network with your industry...
Lincoln Memorial, Washington, D.C. WHAT TagVault Software Identification Summit – Agenda The summit is designed to bring the various software ecosystems members together to develop solutions to the persistent and expensive problem of software identification. Fundamental changes...
WHAT Brandenburg Gate / Brandenburger Tor, Berlin, Germany 6th Annual Pan-European Conference – Strategic Software Asset and License Management 2011 ‘Avoiding under and over licensed software to save costs, continuous improvement of SAM, global and enterprise-wide SAM’ The...
Mercedes 190SL on Display at Mercedes Benz World, Surrey, UK Last week saw the welcome return of the UK FAST Conference after a four year sabbatical. FAST Ltd is part of IRIS and provides software, education, consulting and managed services to UK companies. The event was held at Mercedes...
FAST Conference 2010 at Mercedez World WHAT After a 4 year sabbatical, the FAST Annual Conference returns in 2010 with ‘The Complexity of Change’ a one day event for IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Service Personnel, Team Leaders, Procurement personnel, Financial Directors and Managing...
Stephen J. Dubner, Gartner Keynote, Author of "Freakonomics" WHAT The ITAM Review is very pleased to be an officical media partner for the Gartner IT Financial, Procurement & Asset Management Summit 2010. WHO Gartner. “This year’s summit is targeted at communicating...
WHAT Microsoft Licensing Boot Camp The Directions on Microsoft Licensing Boot Camp is a two-day workshop that gives you the information you need to intelligently evaluate your Microsoft licensing options and maximize the return on your software investment. Topics: Microsoft licensing...
The Noticer by Andy Andrews It is great to see IAITAM booking a heavy hitter to keynote their annual conference this year. Andy Andrews is a New York Times best selling author and opens the IAITAM Conference on the 20th October in Nashville, Tennessee. I recommend Andy’s book...
WHAT Software vendor audits are some of the biggest challenges faced by multiple groups within the enterprise – starting with the internal IT organization to legal department to the C-suite. These audits divert as well as exhaust internal resources due to the complexity, discovery...
Stay Ahead of the Market
Receive free monthly updates about the SAM, ITAM, and Software Licensing market, upcoming events & link to resources you won't find anywhere else!
- Quick Guide to IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) accreditations and certifications
- What is a software license?
- What is Secondary Software?
- Annual ITAM Review Excellence Awards – 2021 Winners Announced
- What is 3rd Party Support?
- The value ITAM brings to the Service Desk
- Incident, Problem and Change Defined
- To win at ITAM, pick a sweet spot
- Microsoft 365 SaaS prices increase by up to 25%
Popular Posts, last 7 days
- IT Asset Naming Conventions
- Oracle License Management Tools Group Test – The Results
- Hardware Asset Management (HAM) Best Practice Survey
- Microsoft Extended Security Updates – what’s the deal?
- Process of the Month – Joiners, Movers and Leavers Process
- Microsoft Visual Studio licensing guide: Stop the development of risks
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for SAM Managed Service Providers 2021
- Oracle Licensing Quick Guide
- The Importance of Effective HAM (Hardware Asset Management)
- Windows 10 Licenses: What You Need to Know